01285 770758 (Phone)
Contact Us

Contact Us

You can contact any of the Parish Councillors and you will find their details on the ‘Your councillors‘ page.

Alternatively, you can contact the Parish Clerk on 01285 770758 or via email at clerk@kembleandewen-pc.gov.uk


Fly Tipping – can be reported to CDC using the link here: https://community.cotswold.gov.uk/s/fly-tip

Airport Noise Complaints – currently the online report form on the Cotswold Airport website is not working. Complaints should be emailed to ops@cotswoldairport.com